Position: Administrative and Fulfillment Specialist – Sponsored Content (Video and Shows)
Position Type: Full Time Preferred
Location: Hybrid-Remote in Detroit, Michigan Preferred; Remote Available
Offer support to team leadership by taking on delegated day-to-day administrative and fulfillment tasks.
Monday through Friday, 830/9 AM to 5 PM/530 PM
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating client-facing documents as needed from existing templates.
- Reviewing client communications and relaying information to department leadership.
- Assisting in the legwork to fulfill client deliverables, which includes but is not limited to:
- Uploading and publish videos to distribution networks
- Coordinating calendars and scheduling clients for interviews, live on-air appearances, kickoff calls and more.
- Onboarding client information
- Tracking video links and so forth.
- Tracking and logging performance metrics for both videos and show performance in internal and client-facing documents.
- Research support materials for sponsored content clients for both video content and on-air interviews and create 1-pager reference notes to drive content creation and interviews.
- Other duties as needed or required.
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required – willingness to work hard and efficacy in organizational and support roles trumps education level.
- Minimum 1 year of experience acting in an executive assistant or administrative role or demonstrable comparable experience.
- Qualifications/skills needed to handle the responsibilities of the position:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing internally and with C-Suite level clients and their support staff.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to see weaknesses in processes and suggest solutions.
- Ability to follow a regimented day-to-day structure without being heavily monitored.
- Travel not required at this stage – this may change in the future as our ecosystem grows to include more off-site events.
- Evening/nights/weekends typically not required.
- This position deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment – a solid sense of professionalism, responsibility and respect for privacy is necessary.
Preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with: G Suite, particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets, project management apps such as Asana, AirTable and Trello.
- Familiarity with YouTube best practices.
- Familiarity with writing copy for social media posting.
- Familiarity with video editing software.
- Familiarity with best practices for maximizing visibility in algorithms and SEO.
- Familiarity with financial markets, public companies and their needs.