Position: Associate Client Strategist
Position Type: Contractor
Location: Remote or hybrid in-office (Office is located in Detroit, Michigan)
Offer support to team leadership by taking on delegated day-to-day administrative and fulfillment tasks.
M - F, Full Time, 8/8:30am - 5/5:30pm ET
What you’ll be doing:
- Content research and discovery for sponsored content clients, gathering notes from client calls and synthesizing them into one-page discoveries for the fulfillment team. Highlight key points, quotes, etc from the clients to zero in on their goals.
- Correspond with writers to clarify any details or resources necessary to complete drafts
- Reviewing and approving/denying client edits on unpublished drafts
- Tracking links in internal and client-facing documents
- Coordinating content distribution with video side
- Staying on top of client communications and updating leadership on any changes
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required – willingness to work hard and efficacy in organizational and support roles trumps education level.
- Minimum 1 year of experience acting in an executive assistant or administrative role or demonstrable comparable experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing internally and with C-Suite level clients and their support staff.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Ability to see weaknesses in processes and suggest solutions.
- Familiarity with: G Suite, particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets, project management apps such as Asana, AirTable and Trello.
- Familiarity with financial markets, public companies and their needs.
- Ability to follow a regimented day-to-day structure without being heavily monitored.
- No travel is required.
- Nights and weekends are typically not required.
- Ability to responsibly deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.